Located just 60 miles south of LA, 33 miles to Disneyland and only 25 miles from John Wayne Airport, Dana Point is a quintessential SoCal town with so much to offer.
To make decisions easier for you, we here at Monarch Beach Golf Links have put together our favorite list of things for you do too!
Obviously, you knew we would put this on our list. But...hear us out!
- 18-hole tee times can be booked 120 days in advance via our website or mobile app & we have 9-hole options we call 9FORE9 Golf where you can golf for as little as $69.
- Plus...you can reserve a Waterman Caddie, Phat Scooter, Golf Board or Flex rental Clubs prior to your arrival or when you arrive! We promise if you take advantage of one of those upgrade options you just may just have the best round of your life...
- Additionally, we have PGA Golf Professionals on staff who are available to provide an on-course lesson or even a lesson and Phat Scooter/Golf Board tour!
- With all that being said...that's not even all we have to offer! Reach out to one of Monarch's professionals or scroll throughout our website to learn more!
- Catch a wave at the famous Doheny State Beach (perfect spot for beginners!) located in the heart of Dana Point or paddle board through the harbor and scope what boat you'd call yours! Many local businesses will be eager to teach you including Monarch Beach Resort.
- If you have yet to experience Miraval Life in Balance Spa than this is a must do. From yoga on water to pilates, to TRX to literally a meditation where you're suspended in silk...like the crazy comfortable hammock...ya...it's awesome. It is not much you won’t find at this spa. And of course, they have some stellar massage treatments as well.
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding Yoga...exactly how it sounds! If you're ready to take your yoga to the next level then this is for you. This class is located in the Dana Point Harbor at Baby Beach and hosted by iHeartYoga. Oh, and iHeartYoga also hosts a FREE yoga class every day at 10 am in Lantern Park...yeah this town is pretty cool.
- What's the main thing most of us do on vacation...EAT! Well, you won't go hungry here in Dana Point. Stop by our Monarch Cafe on your walk down to Salt Creek Beach and enjoy a specialty cocktail such as The Monarch Beach Cruiser or step up your game and visit Bourbon Steak, OC's top-rated steakhouse.
- Some other local favorites are Craft House, Watermans & Salt Creek Grille. For a complete list, click here to jump to Visit Dana Point's website.
- Never been ocean sport fishing? Well, this the place to try it! Are you more of a sunset catamaran with wine cruiser? We have that too! Want to rent your own catamaran for your own private tour? You bet Dana Point has it!
From golf to wellness & everything in between, Dana Point has something for everyone. We didn't even mention shopping at our local shops such as our Golf & Lifestyle retail store or locally owned surf shops like Killer Dana and Hobie. Don't forget to always look into what offers Monarch Beach Resort has before booking your stay!
Oh yeah, and don’t forget to ship your clubs when you come to visit us via ShipSticks! It’s super easy…schedule online, print & attach the label to your bag, pick up or dropoff & ENJOY!
We look forward to seeing you at The Beach this summer!!!